Precisely controlled power for superior polishing.
The DeWalt DWP849X 7”/9” Variable Speed Rotary Polisher is a lighter, more powerful polisher designed to restore auto paint with more control and comfort. The DeWalt DWP849X has a CFS Controlled Finishing System with soft start to ensure high finish quality. Use it for auto detailing and restoration, metal and concrete finishing.
Compared to the previous DeWalt 849 polisher, the DWP849X has improved ergonomics and control, a more powerful motor, and it's lighter. The variable speed dial delivers 0-600/0-3,500 RPM, giving users the power and speed necessary for difficult applications. The DWP849X weighs just 6.5 pounds, yet it houses a 12 amp motor (the DW849 contains an 8 amp motor).
The DWP849X includes the (CFS) Controlled Finishing System® with soft start to give users improved speed control and finish quality. In addition to the traditional straight side handle, the DWP849X comes with a three-position bale handle for multiple gripping options. It also offers an ergonomically sculpted rear handle with rubber overmold, as well as a non-marring rubber gear case cover which helps to reduce the chance of finish scuffs or scratches. The ergonomic two-finger trigger helps to reduce user fatigue by accommodating a range of finger positions for professionals using the tool over an extended period of time; all of these features provide improved comfort and speed control compared to traditional polishers.
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping surface
- Amps - 12.0Amps
- Max Watts Out - 1250W
- No Load Speed - 0-600 / 0-3,500rpm
- Spindle Thread - 5/8"-11
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Tool Length - 17.3"
- Tool Weight - 6.5 lbs
Additional discounts are not applicable.
Please call for an expedited shipping quote on this item.1-844-216-3966