You’re going to need to sit down for this.
BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax is a formulated mix of German-sourced Montan Wax and Wet Diamond polymers and is designed to bond to your vehicle's paint surface and provide a mile-deep gloss for the ultimate wet-shine look on all colors—including dark paints! This product is heat resistant and will keep your vehicle protected against ultraviolet light and natural contaminants like bird droppings, acid rain, and mineral deposits. We’ve turned our BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax into a liquid application that will yield just as amazing results!
BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax is the stunning solution to all your wax needs. Now you don’t have to slave over hard wax and hope you’re not making your layers too thin or too thick. With the BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax you just need a good applicator and a freshly cleaned and clayed vehicle. You can apply BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax by hand in those intricate or hard-to-reach areas, and by polisher everywhere else!
||If you live in a humid or hot part of the world the last thing you need is your wax coming off from just sitting in your driveway or taking a cruise to the grocery store. The BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Was is formulated with a heat-resistant protectant so you don’t have to worry about the wax bleeding, bubbling, or flaking in the hot sun.
Your paint is going to be safely sealed and protected with the BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax. This product glides easily over the contours of your vehicle without hitching or scratching and will leave your paint feeling slippery to the touch. The deep-set Montan Wax will keep contaminants like bird droppings, acid rain, and mineral deposits from sneaking in and damaging your paint.
They won’t stand a chance with BlackICE Hybrid Liquid Wax!
Directions for Use:
- Can be applied by hand or with a DA Random Orbital Polisher at a slow speed.
- Shake well before use.
- Working on a cool surface in the shade, apply a few pea-sized drops of product onto a foam wax applicator or finishing pad.
- Spread a thin layer of product over the painted surface, working one panel at a time.
- Allow product to cure for at least fifteen minutes for optimal bonding before removing excess.
- Protip: The longer the cure, the better the bond! Make sure product has completely hazed over before removing
- Remove excess with a clean, dry microfiber towel and buff to an ultimate wet-look finish.
- Reapply every 3-4 months or as needed.