The Wheel Woolie Spoke Brush easily cleans that stubborn brake dust which hides on the backside of your wheel's spokes. Constructed with the same rugged design as other Wheel Woolies, the Wheel Woolies Spoke Wheel Brush features a slight bend in the handle that allows it to reach behind your wheel's spokes. This large, 18” Wheel Woolie Spoke Wheel Brush is perfect for the large wheels found on most modern vehicles!
The head of the Wheel Woolies Spoke Wheel Brush is made from an ultra-soft synthetic wool. It provides serious cleaning power, yet will not scratch or dull delicate finishes. Not only is the wool tip soft, but it holds a ton of solution, so you can clean behind the spokes without scratching. This makes the Wheel Woolies Spoke Wheel Brush ideal for cleaning behind the spokes of any wheel finish: polished aluminum, anodized, chrome plated, factory painted, and more!
The handle of the Wheel Woolies Spoke Wheel Brush is constructed from durable PVC plastic. It features an acute angle bend to allow you to reach the backside of wheel spokes. This tough handle will flex, but it will not break, so you can apply pressure when scrubbing away stubborn deposits. The Wheel Woolie Spoke Wheel Brush is the ideal choice if you prefer to truly detail every square inch of your wheels, but do not want to spend all day doing it!
Cleaning behind the spokes:
- Ensure wheel is cool to the touch.
- Using as directed, spray the wheel -including the barrel, brake caliper, and behind the spokes- with the wheel cleaner of your choice.
- Dip the Wheel Woolies Spoke Wheel Brush into a bucket of water or soap-water solution.
- Lightly agitate the surface to remove break dust from all hard-to-reach areas. Apply pressure to stubborn stains.
- Use the appropriately sized Wheel Woolies to clean all parts of your wheel in the same manner.
- Rinse solution and dirt away thoroughly.
The large Wheel Woolie Spoke Wheel Brush measures 18" long and has a 2” diameter tip.