The Makita 9237CX2 is excellent for avid detailers who donít trust their vehicle to anyone else. The variable speed control and powerful motor make this polisher easier to use than many circular polishers, but still very effective.
Makita 9237CX2 7 inch Rotary Polisher has a variable speed from 600 to 3000 rpm for super slow buffing to aggressive polishing. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load. The lock-on button allows you to use the Makita continuously at one speed. This button also allows you to use the machine as a sander on your wood projects.
The machine weighs only 7 pounds so you can work for extended periods without tiring your arms. The Makita 9237CX2 features a large, comfortable handle and a convenient spindle lock in the polisher to make changing pads easy.
Product Description 10 Amp motor, Variable speed (0-3,000 RPM) , Pre-set speed setting dial (from 600-3,000 RPM) for maximum control, Includes hook and loop pad and hex wrench, Weighs 7 lbs.
- Variable speed (0-3,000 rpm) with pre-set maximum speed dial; ideal for ultra slow polishing
- Pre-set speed setting dial (from 600-3,000 rpm) for maximum control
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Easily converts to a sander
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clear coat finishes
- Lock-on button for continuous use at one speed
- Shown with optional wool bonnet
What's in the Box:
- 1-Makita 9237CX2 Polisher
- Hook & Loop Plate 6.5" (This pad will work with our 8.5" Curved Edge Foam Pads)
- Sanding disc: 7"
- Wool bonnet: 7"
- No load speed: 600-3,000 rpm; amp 10.0
- Spindle thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Overall length: 18-1/2"
- Net weight: 7 lbs.
Additional discounts are not applicable on this item.
Please call 844-216-3966 for an expedited shipping quote on this item.