The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher from Flex will allow you to polisher your paint quicker than ever before! With a 15mm stroke length, the FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher will allow you to cover more surface area at once, shortening your polishing time drastically. With features such as cooling vents and an ergonomic design, the FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher will ensure that your paint and your hands are as comfortable as possible. The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher will make your polishing routine enjoyable again!
The FLEX XFE7-15 150 was built with extra cooling vents, an integrated handle, and a 15mm stroke giving it the ability to tackle any job you can throw at it.
|For a limited time, get this 3 pack of 6.5 CCS PADS for FREE with purchase of this Flex Polisher!
FLEX focused in on what it takes to create a well-balanced dual action polisher for the everyday consumer and the professional in one machine. Packing a 6-speed motor reaching a max of 9600 OPM this machine is a testament to German engineering and the perfect fit for your garage!
• Max. polishing pad diameter: 160 mm
• Max. back-up pad diameter: 150 mm
• Orbit: 15 mm
• Orbit rate, no load: 3200-9600 opm
• Power input: 710 watt
• Power output: 420 watt
• Cable length: 4,0 m
• Weight: 2,4 kg
1 Hook and loop backing pad. Just under 6 inches
FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher
• VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
• Free-running drive for hologram-free finishing
• 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
• Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
• Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
• Counterweight for smoother operation
• Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
• Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
• Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
• Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
Additional discounts are not applicable.
Please call for an expedited shipping quote on this item. 1-844-216-3966